Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My kids are growing up!


It only seems like yesterday when I held my little princess in my arms for the first time. I remember myself thinking the same thing when she went to Pre-K 3 and here she is, today, going to first grade, telling me what bookbag she wants for the first day of school. It is this that has me working on school LO's. It's so much fun working on these LO's and seeing how much both my children are growing up.

I worked on this LO a few months back. I am now working on her Pre-K and Kinder LO's, but this LO was so special to me I just had to share. Look at that little angel behind my princess. That's my son. It's funny to see him imitating her. It's such a "picture perfect" moment! I have wonderful memories of this day and I have journaled it on this LO. However, I sometimes feel journals do not necessarily need to be exposed. In this LO, I cut out a circle and journaled on it. I then folded it to make it a hidden journal and discretely made it part of the embellished LO. That's the little flap you see on the lower right area of this LO.

Recipe:
CTMH Let's Get Together Level 2 paper pack
CTMH Ribbon from Garden Green Collection
CTMH Sassy Strands
CTMH Craft Buttons
CTMH Bigger Brads
CTMHH My Acrylix: Moment in Time, Playful Petals and Atomic Lower Case Stamps

2 comments:

  1. This layout is super cute! I just love this set of papers. The colors are so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout. Those papers are some of my favorites from CTMH.

    ReplyDelete